There are many impressive aspects about this Barista Machine. But I would like to make a point of its price. The fact that a good single grinder machine is in a range of $700-1000 depending on the brand. Breville is a good beverage machine company with good quality products. Normally this Breville Barista Express machine is sold at $799 but now is downed to $599.99 that is 25% off. I think it is a great time to buy if you are looking for a decent coffee machine at home or even a valuable gift for this Christmas for your loved ones.
Other impressive aspects which makes the machine worth to buy are;
1. Everything you need to get start whether its components and the instruction guide are in the box. There is no need to buy anything more.
2. The magnetic temper can be used in both ways, remove from the machine for manual tamping or temping in place where it is held magnetically on the front of the machine.
3. There is a hidden store under the tray to store all the small goodies. This function is my favourite point because I tend to make a mess when making coffee.
4. Automatically adjust excellent stream temperature and pressure makes you less worry about how much pressure you need for streaming perfect frosted milk including the preesurized dual-walled filters helps to delivery smooth creme every times you stream.
5. The design, the express machine looks compact and handy with every function I need. It does not eat much space in the tidy room in your unit. I bet.
The video instruction of how the machine is easy to work is very helpful to understand what is included in the box and how much fun you can play with the machine to create your own delicious cup of coffee.